It appears that your cart is currently empty
Our capacity allow us to build about 12 - 14 set of front seats and bed per week.
At a non busy period, we estimate the completion of job within 6 to 7 weeks, though at season peak time like in spring and summer it can go up to 8 - 10 weeks.
Our off shelf stock always offer ready made seats to be sold, in case you would rather not to wait and fancy one of these.
If you are lucky, you might get the perfect ones that best suit your needs on the same day, so please ask us for details.
Please browse our catalogue making sure to choose the right style and design of your future front seats or beds. We have a wide range of seats and beds available with any color and material combination.
If you would like a custom made one, you can always contact us for further details on what we can do.
You can pay the deposit by cash, or on the site through ordering via our secure system supported by Paypal.
Please note that deposits are valid for 6 months only, and not refundable.
We understand that situation can be difficult and cannot be foreseen sometimes.
In case you cannot arrange collection on time please let us know as soon as possible and we arrange it for your convenience.
Since our space are limited, we can only store your goods for 10 days for free of charge. Over this period, we would charge £10 per week for storage of your goods.
Thank you for understanding.
Captain Seat do not currently provide a delivery service of any kind. We do undertake any building, fitting and maintenance on our premises only.
These tasks require some expertise, and so making sure you'd get your seats and bed fitted perfectly, please let us to accomplish this for you. It also allow us to provide warranty.
You are welcome to arrange delivery for your own responsibility. We cannot give warranty for goods that are delivered without extra care and so resulted to any damages. Please provide all equipment needed for delivery to the driver to avoid unnecessary trouble.
For every work we accomplish, we provide 12 months warranty. This protects you against mechanical malfunction, material imperfections, stitching or any re-trimming and upholstery related faults.
Please note, that we don't cover for any intentional damages and careless usage of the product.
Please note, that we don't cover the cost of travel when you come back to the base for repair and to apply warranty.
1. Please make sure to arrive on time.
2. If you come to collect rock and roll bed, please empty your van beforehand. It must be empty.
3. Please don't bring any large or sharp objects with you. They can cause damage easily for which we won't offer our warranty service.
4. Please make sure that barn doors or tailgate are completely openable, as beds don't fit through the slide doors.
5. Beds are not quick release ones, so your floor and sides must be ready before installation. You don't want to remove beds to do plying or carpeting later on.
6. Please do us a favour and clean your van before arrival, so we don't have to remove your seats from dirty, sticky floor. It helps both of us.
7. Please make sure to bring cash or card to clear the balance if you haven't done yet online.
8. Beds cannot be installed on soft floor, please make sure you have at least 12mm hard floor installed before we can start the work.
Our price include seats re-trimming, upholstery and refurbish of foam. Also we supply the installation kit, including bolts, nuts, washers etc when do fitting that included in the price.
We also include VW logo stitching in the price, but any custom logo design are extra paid work.
Please note, we don't replace the broken or worn out bits and pieces of your current seats. All extra items are chargeable.
Please follow the instruction as below:
1. Stand in proper position and use the lever and pulling knob (if apply) as explained at your appointment.
2. Never jerk or pull / push the bed with exaggerated power.
3. Avoid to put obstacles into the way of bed, especially around the gas strut, whilst you operate it.
4. If you have purchased a gas strut bed, put your weight on the top of bed whilst you release the locking mechanism, when opening to a bed position.
5. To open the gas strut bed, pull the lever knob and give a little punch to the headrest.
6. Please don't slam the bed into the frame when closing to seater position, it might damage the mechanism.